Before taking bodybuilding supplements, it is important to realise that they are not suddenly going to make you huge. That would just be wishful thinking.
Bodybuilding supplements will only help you if you are training and dieting correctly — if you don’t, you will just end up with expensive urine. To get the maximum benefit from body building or sports nutrition supplements, you need to use them as part of a well thought out programme. (more…)
Sometimes, even after losing weight on your body, certain flabs tend to get left behind and stick around. This is the most annoying part about it, because most people don’t have any idea how to get rid of their facial fats aside from getting a surgical procedure. What most people don’t know is that there are a good number of exercises that can help them in tasks like double chin removal.
If you’re wondering how you can do this, here are some easy techniques that you can try.
1. Chew sugar-free gum. It’s really simple and quite therapeutic for some especially if you’re trying to quit smoking at the same time. Just make sure that it has no or little sugar content so you won’t get cavities or additional fats with this exercise. (more…)
Natural sarcoidosis remedies are showing great promise in relieving uncomfortable sarcoid symptoms. They come without the dangerous side effects of conventional drugs. These remedies may also play a role in stopping the disease becoming a chronic, progressive illness that robs one of their health and enjoyment of life.
Lets take a look at the top 7 natural sarcoidosis remedies: (more…)
Most of us spend time worrying about whether foods will cause us to gain weight. But what about gaining mucus? Many foods affect the production of mucus in our sinuses. A little is healthy. A lot can cause misery. If you suffer from sinus problems and have been searching for solutions, a good place to start is with your diet.
What About Mucus?
Our sinuses are always producing mucus, which is beneficial to body function and to keep out harmful elements from the air. However, during sinus infections, inflammation or swelling, the sinus membranes enlarge and close off the passageways that would allow normal mucus drainage. When the mucus becomes trapped in the sinuses, there is a build up in pressure, causing pain, headaches, toothaches and other forms of sinus misery. So if you are prone to such sinus issues, you’re going to want to eat a diet that minimizes mucus production and, thereby, minimizes the pressure and pain. (more…)
Today we are a lot more technologically advanced compared to our ancestors, and despite our achievements, there is still a price we pay on a daily basis. We are all exposed to toxins through the air, water, food, what we put on our skin, and even our patterns of thought. In today’s age, with the increase of toxins in our environment, our systems are compromised, and our body’s natural detoxification process is clogged up. In order to achieve health, and wellbeing, we must help the body’s natural process to reach equilibrium, so our effort to reach wellbeing isn’t an uphill battle.
I am going to explain natural ways to remove toxic substances from your body, to regain your equilibrium, and wellbeing. Of course, you must still follow a healthy lifestyle, in order to achieve the best results. (more…)
Below are the best 15 sinus headache remedies used by people suffering from this debilitating and throbbing headache.
- For years Acupressure has been used to treat not only headaches but also many other ailments. Apply pressure on sinus pressure points. For instance: One pressure point is the area between the eyebrows i.e. where the ridge of the eyebrows meets the bridge of the nose. Using your index finger gently apply pressure for a few minutes. (more…)
The swollen anal varicose veins are known as hemorrhoids. Rectal bleeding, pain, burning, inflammation, irritation and itching are the common outcomes of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can be internal as well as external. The external hemorrhoids can be seen and felt as a soft bluish purple lump. In most cases you will be unable to notice the internal hemorrhoids and it is for this reason that they are painless. Another type of hemorrhoids is known as prolapsed and is an internal hemorrhoid and is accompanied by quite heavy bleeding and mucus discharge. They are very painful. It is caused by congested liver or chronic constipation.
During pregnancy the pressure of growing uterus on the mayor veins causes hemorrhoids. This can be really painful. Homemade remedies for hemorrhoids are really beneficial and therefore are used widely. Some of the very well known remedies are discussed below.
1. For relief in pain and to sooth of the burning sensation you need to apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the anus.
2. Transform bayberry, goldenseal root, white oak and myrrh into salve form and use this to relieve pain during hemorrhoids.
3. With the use of Lady’s mantle brew a strong and warm tea and apply the same using cotton balls during hemorrhoids as often as required.
4. In order to shrink swollen veins apply Witch hazel using sterile cotton pad.
5. You can also take Collinsonia root, Buck Thorn bark, parsley, red grapes vine leaves or stone root by
transforming these into capsules or even tea form.
6. The anus area should be clean properly after each bowel movement.
7. One should consult the doctor in respect of including stool softeners and laxatives to the diet.
8. If an affected person sleeps with the legs rose over the night, this helps immensely in reducing the hemorrhoids, and in case of external hemorrhoids this can be helpful even till the extent of elimination.
More home treatment:
o Swallow 1 teaspoon of olive oil on an empty stomach in the morning.
o Grind garlic cloves and apply on the anus where the hemorrhoids are.
o Mash a medium onion, mix with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply on the hemorrhoids.
o Drink a lot of cranberry juice.
o Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and apply on the afflicted area.
o Fill a tub with warm water and add salt. Sit in the salty water for a few minutes to treat your condition.
o Soak 2 plums in extra hot water over night, in the morning drink the water and if you want you may also eat the plums.
o Dip a cotton ball in cold water and apply on the hemorrhoids to relief the itch and pain.
o Add fiber to your diet.
There are certain preventions, which must be followed in order to recover smoothly and reduce the pain. The affected person must keep his/her weight in mind and should lose weight in case of overweight. One should be very particular about the personal hygiene such as keep the anal area very clean, use soft and good-quality toilet paper and in case of underwear, one should go for cotton underwear. Exercise is any day very helpful in subsiding the pain and symptoms. And most important is the instruction of doctor that must be followed along with every other measure.
- How to Eat Coconut Oil for Weight Loss
- Diet Recommendations For Diabetics
- Food For Kidney Disease - Know Which Foods Boost Kidney Function And Which Ones Harm
- Diet Helps You Resist Against Fatigue
- Postpartum Belly - 7 Secrets to Losing Weight in Your Belly
- Kitchen Tips To Support Your Pilates Lifestyle
- Herbal Remedies For Obesity
- How to Use Aromatherapy for Weight Loss