According to Wikipedia: A wart is generally a small, rough tumor, typically on hands and feet, that can resemble a cauliflower or a solid blister. Warts are common, and are caused by a viral infection, specifically by the human papillomavirus (HPV) and are contagious when in contact with the skin of another. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects. They typically disappear after a few months but can last for years and can recur.
If you are embarrassed about warts and do not want to go to the pharmacy and get an over the counter product to treat them, homemade remedies to remove warts in the privacy of your home is the answer for you. Here are a few more popular homemade remedies for warts:
1. First, add to your diet more citrus fruits, asparagus, eggs, garlic, and onions. These foods are sulfur-containing amino acids.
2. Apply fresh Aloe Vera juice directly to dissolve warts. Also tones the skin.
3. Photolytic Enzymes such as papaya , pineapple , banana peel and figs contain enzymes that digest and dissolve warts in a safe manner. The fresh plant, sap and/or figs, or concentrate can be applied being taped to the skin for several hours.
4. Milkweed is a toxic weed that is wide spread across North America. The fresh milky sap of the leaf or stem is applied directly to the wart once a day. This usually works dramatically. It is non-irritating and does not affect normal skin.
5. Mix a blend of liquid herbal extracts of: 20% fresh Lomatium Root 20% fresh St. John’s Wort flower and bud 16% fresh Lemon Balm flower and leaf 16% fresh Thuja leaf 16% dried Hyssop flower and leaf 12% dried Echinacea mature seed
6. Apply to the wart 2 to 5 times per day. For best results, take 30 to 40 drops in water internally as well, between meals, 2 to 4 times per day.
To learn more about warts and over 3,000 other homemade remedies used by naturopathic practitioners from all over the world visit us at http://allnaturalmedicines.blogspot.com