Intuition is that deep inner feeling or hunch we have about something that we often can’t explain with any reason or logic.
According to Florence Scovel Shinn:
“Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way.”
Our intuition or as it’s sometimes called our “sixth sense” generally communicates with us through our feelings and emotions and is triggered through channels within our subconscious mind. Read more »
Humans are creatures of habit. We feel most comfortable settling for “repeat performances” and mediocre results. This is simply because we have a hidden self-image that dictates our lives and does not enjoy the idea of change. If you’re able to realize your potential, though, and want to break free from your comfortable and habitual ways of living, develop an addiction to success, and follow these 7 steps:
1) Create a Definition for Success The first reason people cannot be successful is because they don’t have a personal definition for success. Once you create your definition for success, now you have become aware of the path which you must follow in order to create, attain, and maintain success in your life. Such a definition will be different for everyone: maybe you want to strive to be a millionaire; maybe you want to get another job within a month; maybe you want to lose 50 pounds in a year! If you don’t have a goal you’re working towards, how can you become any more successful in life if you’re simply staying in your comfort zone? Remember, though, that success is the progressive realization toward a worthy ideal. Once you’ve created your “definition for success” (or your goal), realize that moving in the direction required to achieve your goal is success in and of itself. Read more »
Today many businesses are facing the prospect of failure. We hear it every day in the media and see it along every main street in our communities. The new economy will require almost every business owner to adjust their business in some way to prosper. So, what do you do when the possibility of failure confronts you? Here are five ways to deal with failure and use it to your advantage to create new, even bigger success in your life.
Remove the head trash.
One of the greatest tools you have for overcoming failure and achieving success is within you. It is the power of active thought. Controlling what you think and how you think. Your ability to remove negative thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts that lead to taking the actions you need is a great gift. Your mind is capable of solving any challenge you give it. Your thoughts and your will power reside in your mind. You can program it like a computer to do, think and react however you want it to. Read more »
Did you ever dream when you were a child? Do you still dream now or are your childhood dreams all but a distant memory? Did you ever think your life would be where it is right now?
Most people don’t have any idea of what it is that they really want in life, and majority of us never even spend any time ‘really’ thinking about it.
No wonder many of us have stopped well short of those illusive ‘dreams’. If you don’t know what you want then you will never get it. Read more »
The “Secret” is out; just in the last year more information has been made available on the Law of Attraction than in the decades prior to that. Who would have thought that the idea that we are able to attract what we desire, just through our thoughts and emotions, would be a topic on Larry King and Oprah. However, although many books, films, seminars etc. describe how to apply the Law of Attraction, I often hear people telling me “It seems to work for others, but not for me”. So why is that? As a principle of nature, shouldn’t we be able to rely on the law of attraction just as we rely on the law of gravity? What are we overlooking? Is it possible that the law of attraction is not as simple as it has been described? Here are some key points that will help you to fine-tune your ability to manifest what you desire.
1. Know what you want. Create a mental picture of yourself having achieved that goal and focus on how this will feel. Make this inner picture as real and attractive as possible. Read more »
1. Know the most important thing. Obviously define the most crucial facets of your job–the effort that generates key results. If you do not understand what that’s ask questions such as for example, “What has got the greatest impact or value in your personnel or customers? ” “What increases sales? ” Concentrate on the 20 % that generates 80 % of the outcomes.
2. To become more efficient, attempt to gather similar kind of tasks and do them at one time. For instance, in the event that you must answer some emails or make some telephone calls, plan a determined time period just for this activity. Read more »
Learn 10 strategies to help you achieve lifetime wellness and maximize your quality of life. Strategies include exercise, nutrition, breathing techniques, lifetime learning and more…
1. Regular Chiropractic Care
First and foremost, we must ask the question, “Why do people get sick?” We now know that the majority of health problems are caused by stress: physical, chemical and emotional. Examples of physical stress include accidents, falls, inactivity, and sitting for too long. Chemical stressors include smoking, alcohol, processed and preservative filled foods, drugs (including pharmaceuticals) and environmental toxins. It is well accepted that the most prevalent and detrimental type of stress is emotional. Emotional stress can have many sources and is different for everyone, but the most common sources include relationship issues, financial concerns, low self-esteem and social pressures. The good news is that we were born with a nervous system that is capable of adapting to stress, so we don’t get sick every time we have a stressful experience. Because of the stressful world we have created for ourselves, I don’t think it is realistic to completely eliminate negative stress from our lives completely, but a healthy lifestyle that includes practicing the 10 Strategies for Lifetime Wellness will certainly reduce the total amount of negative stress you experience and help to ensure that your nervous system continues to function as designed and manage the negative stressors it encounters. At the same time, regular chiropractic care keeps your nervous system healthy and better able to adapt the negative stressors you can’t control. Read more »