If you are experiencing the following acute (severe or sharp) symptoms, chances are you’re feeling the effects of a food poisoning or food borne illness:
- Frequent vomiting lasting longer than 1 day (Adult only)
- Severe diarrhea - loose stool every 1 to 2 hours lasting longer than 2 days. (Adult only. Children would be less than a day)
- Severe Dehydration - dry mouth, very dizzy or lightheaded, fast heartbeat and breathing, very little or no urine, no tears, sunken eyes, very lightheaded or dizzy.
- Very severe, sudden abdominal pain.
- Possible botulism symptoms - headache, double vision, vertigo or dizziness, loss of reflex to light. weakness, droopy eyelids, constipation, dry mouth, muscle and respiratory paralysis. Read more »